management by matrices

a fresh perspective on management.

The new and improved 'Management by Matrices'

As you can see, this blog has just made the leap of faith, from being a drab old blog (in terms of look, not content!), to a sleek, sexy branded look. Many thanks to Joshua 'design' Karthik for that.

I recently discovered, that a few quality blogs (like this one), find this blog's content worthwhile to list it in their favourites. That was motivation enough for me to go for a more branded look, in addition to trying and maintaining a healthy posting frequency. Now, if only I actively 'promoted' this blog, I suppose more traffic would come in. However, I tend to be a little more traditional in my views as far as promotion is concerned. I would prefer my readers to do the promotion if they like my stuff, rather than do it myself. Yes, I seem to be disregarding, an important 'P' of marketing. Hmm..who knows, I may just decide to turn immodest!!

Watch this space for more...

5 comments:

  1. Karthik
    Said

    gravatar

    Interesting articles dude. Keep writing - Karthik

    4:17 AM
  2. yell
    Said

    gravatar

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. yell
    Said

    gravatar

    nicely done,
    good work joshua.
    i like the bright, light feel with the glassy osx accents.

    9:52 PM
  4. Harini
    Said

    gravatar

    Well the Joshua"design"Karthik is also playing the role of Joshua"marketer"Karthik. But am glad he did. Really liked your blog. Not too much of a blogger myself and dont spend too much time reading other's blogs, but yours had me hooked. Keep it flowing

    12:42 PM
  5. gravatar

    Thanks Harini!

    3:06 PM